How We Can Help You Buy a Home
Whether it’s your first home or if you’re an experienced buyer, purchasing a home is a complex process.
By working with us, you’ll find a home in the neighborhood where you want to live,
one that fits your budget and meets your goals for features, quality and value.
Once you’ve found the home that’s right for you, we will guide you through the process of making an offer;
negotiating the terms of the sale; getting your potential purchase inspected, repaired and appraised; and closing the sale.
When you work with us, you will:
- Be more likely to find the home that meets all your criteria
- Lessen the amount of time it will take to find your home
- Understand all the terms, processes and documents used when buying your home
- Have up-to-date market information that will allow you to make informed decisions
- Have skilled negotiators working on your behalf, who are committed to looking after your best interests
- Enjoy peace of mind, knowing that all the details of your purchase are being taken care of by experienced and knowledgeable professionals
How We Can Help You Sell a Home
Helping find a buyer for your home is only one facet of a real estate professional’s job. When it's time to move, you need someone who will market your home, show it to prospective buyers, negotiate the purchase contract, oversee the inspections and repairs, handle all necessary paperwork and supervise the closing. We will take care of everything you need, from listing to close. Give us a call today for a no-obligation consultation to learn how we can sell your home for top dollar
By working with us, you will:
- Be more likely to realize the highest return on the sale of your home
- Reduce the number of days your home is on the market
- Become familiar with all the terms, processes and paperwork involved in selling your home
- Have confidence that your home will enjoy exposure to more buyers and agents with qualified buyers
- Receive regularly updated market information that will enable you to make informed decisions
- Have skilled negotiators working on your behalf
- Have peace of mind knowing that all the details of your sale are being handled properly by a licensed and trained professional
Oftentimes buyers don't visualize living in your home the way you do. We can make suggestions to help make your home more attractive to its ideal audience - which can help you get top dollar. Things like staging the home, making repairs or minor improvements, or even simply painting the walls can be the difference between a home resting on the market and one that's sold quickly.
As Realtors, we pride ourselves on providing professional, prompt, & caring customer service to each and every client. You can expect to have experienced negotiators and tech savvy agents on your side throughout your whole real estate transaction as well as after closing! We understand buying and selling real estate is one of the biggest decisions you will ever make and we are here to guide you through a seamless transaction when you are ready. We invite you to call us today for a free, no-obligation consultation to see how we can help you reach your real estate goals.
Barbara Kittelson & Avery Skidmore - Oro Valley Mother/Daughter Real Estate Team - 520-907-3393